- Camp Awesum - Camp AweSum is a residential summer camp for children on the Autism Spectrum. The camp is locate at beautiful Moon Lake, in the majestic Northwoods of St. Germain, Wisconsin.
- Camp Daniel - Bringing Gods love to people with disabilities.
- Wisconsin Lions Camp - The Wisconsin Lions Camp is dedicated to providing a quality camping experience free-of-charge to eligible Wisconsin residents who are Blind or visually impaired, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, youth with mild cognitive disabilities and youth with diabetes.
- Healthy Children - Powered by Pediatricians. Trusted by Parents (Milestones)
- Parenting - Newsletters and Other Parenting Resources from the University of Wisconsin-Extension.
- Autism Education Network - Our primary purpose is to provide information and training to families and professionals regarding best practices in autism treatment. Our signature outreach program is an annual education conference.
- Autism Store - A place that has all the things for those that need to learn and thrive, and a place that is a resource for parents, therapists and dedicated professionals.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital